Other presentations at the 2012 Stereoscopic Displays and Applications conference.
You may also like:
- Visual discomfort with stereo displays: effects of viewing distance and direction of vergence-accommodation conflict
- Effects of 3D display on accommodative and vergent responses and subsequent visual discomfort and motion sickness
- Visual discomfort and the timing of vergence-accommodation conflicts [8288-34]
- An eyeglass-like, eye-tracked, optical see-through, head-mounted display using freeform optics [8288-52]
- Depth distortion in color-interlaced stereoscopic 3D displays [8648-23] [SD&A2013]