Neil Schlager is founder and president of Schlager Group, an educational publisher located in Dallas, Texas. The company publishes print and Web-based materials for history students and educators, among which is MilestoneDocuments.com, an online textbook alternative for college and high school history courses. Prior to founding Schlager Group, Neil worked for many years at Gale, serving as Managing Editor of the multicultural team and Senior Editor of new product development. He is a graduate of Southern Methodist University and of the University of Denver Publishing Institute.
You may also like:
- First experiences with using LAMBDA editor in Slovak environment
- A Swiss army knife? – Using WordPress to Manage Content in the Cloud
- Informal Evening Keynote: PowerPoint Karaoke – The Cocktail Lounge Edition
- Free Open Software: An Untapped Resource for the Small Publisher: Introduction
- Free and Open Source Tools