In this technical talk, the main author of Toonloop will describe how this free software works and why it has been designed with simplicity in mind. It displays image loops, and allows to apply GLSL shader effects on them. The use of the Clutter toolkit makes it possible to create rich user interfaces that are well suited for fullscreen video in the context of live performances and artistic installations. Thanks to GStreamer, Toonloop could grow and upport more operating system and video input types. Also, OSC and MIDI controls make the application open to new possibilities for interactive setups.
You may also like:
- A new Installer for TeX Live
- Developing a Statechart-to-ECMAScript Compiler Optimized for SVG User Interface Development for the World Wide Web
- The gatekeeper is dead: Long live the gatekeeper!
- The gatekeeper is dead! Long live the gatekeeper! Or: What does filtering mean for scholarly communications in a web-based world?
- In situ animation with Toonloop