The aim of this presentation is to provide context and background to demonstrate the benefits (and some of the challenges) for society/learned publishers considering outsourcing their typesetting/other publishing services. What are the considerations? How can implementation best be approached in order to meet immediate workflow and strategic aims, and also apply scalability and “futureproofing”? We present some practical tips and tools and case studies to support publishers through their planning processes.
You may also like:
- Automobile Crash Testing Simulation Using ‘SVG Authoring Tools and SVG 3D Virtualization’ for Academic Purposes
- Links between SVG and open or free tools in an online GIS
- The research workflow revolution: the impact of Web 2.0 and emerging social networking tools on research workflow
- A Society Publisher’s Future Perspective
- Online Submissions Tools as a Vital Part of Growing Service Ecosystem