This paper discusses the conceptual underpinnings, working processes and the tools used for preparing the scene files of a holographic art work which offers a subjective view point on the idea of homeland. The art work, Homeland, an optically formed fringe digital hologram, which is contextualized by the holographic maps used in situational awareness, indicates its subjectivity by strongly referencing the human body, particularly the lines of the palm of the hand.
You may also like:
- Dynamic digital holographic display based on digital micromirror device and the improvement of optically reconstructed image quality
- Using the Knuth-Plass algorithm to help control widow and orphan lines
- For a Photon There is Only the Present
- Haptic Holography/Touching the Ethereal
- Digital Hologram Generation for A Real 3d Object Using by a Depth Camera