Other presentations at the 2011 Stereoscopic Displays and Applications conference.
You may also like:
- Quantifying how the combination of blur and disparity affects the perceived depth
- A simple method for measuring crosstalk in stereoscopic displays
- Crosstalk reduces the amount of depth seen in 3D images of natural scenes [8288-29]
- Perceived depth of multi parallel, overlapping, transparent, stereoscopic surfaces [8291-20]
- Depth distortion in color-interlaced stereoscopic 3D displays [8648-23] [SD&A2013]