Strengthened by the increased demand for e-books, Dawson’s role as a traditional library supplier continues to evolve, driving innovation to provide libraries, information departments and, most recently, end users with the content they require in e-book and new media formats
You may also like:
- Keynote: Research, Results, and Rewards: How is the Academy Changing?
- The Library – the best place for information research?
- The rôle of Dutch Arabic Typography in Middle Eastern Printing
- Data-driven library infrastructure: a national perspective
- OA Publishing 3.0: Beyond the journal, a redefined role in the research ecosystem?