3D AG has elaborated a new high level optical security element, which is easily recognizable and identifiable due to the combination of different origination technologies: mostly classical holography, dot matrix, e-beam, combination of these and various optical effects and features.
SWISSGRAM™ is not just a simple arithmetical sum of different technologies and effects. It is a combination of new sophisticated methods, which qualitatively improves the security level of holograms. SWISSGRAM™ is based on the following main technologies: 2D , 3D , dot matrix  and e-beam .
You may also like:
- Advances in holographic replication with the Aztec structure
- Encryption of holographic photonic crystal for security packing
- Color holographic display based on single-layer monochromatic and panchromatic dichromated gelatin holographic recording materials
- Generalized fresnel lens in security, light managment and holographic packaging applications
- Design and visualization of synthetic holograms for security applications