In this paper we propose a novel and coherent approach to control and adjust colour reproduction where strict end-to-end colour management cannot be achieved. We first recall the studies and findings that identified the need to reconsider colour management in certain workflows. We then present in detail the Print Mediator system, constituting a first attempt to implement this new approach.
You may also like:
- Online Colour Naming Experiment Using Munsell Colour Samples
- Softproofing System for Accurate Colour Matching and Study of Observer
- Psychovisual Assessment of Tone-Mapping Operators for Global Appearance and Colour Reproduction
- Colour and Appearance Analysis of Fruit and Vegetable Soup Using a Digital Colour Imaging System
- Checking Recent Colour-Difference Formulas with a Dataset of Metallic Samples and Just Noticeable Colour-Difference Assessments