Since 1991, the University of Linz has been supporting people with special needs in university education. Support is provided in a triple manner: At school – to find a decision for a university course –, during university studies, and afterwards, to enter the labour market. We describe our far–reaching set of support services, and we report about our experience with it.
You may also like:
- MAWEN: Mathematical Working Environment for Blind Users
- AudioTact: autonomous exploration of mathematical functions for blind students
- Academic support for study with visual impairement at Comenius University in Bratislava and at Moldova
- From Zero to SVG in One Year
- So where does the University Library fit in : Digital Research services at the University of St Andrews