Covers the many ways you can incorporate digital imagery (including photographs) into your SketchUp workflow. Topics will include: taking useful digital pictures, using SketchUp’s photo-matching feature, applying photo-textures to faces, wrapping images around curved surfaces, and more.
You may also like:
- Digital Photography with libre Software: RAW, metadata, workflow and asset management
- Photo-Rendering Your SketchUp Models: Some Options
- Introduction to Geomodeling with SketchUp and Google Earth
- Digital photography workflow on Linux with darktable
- A novel computational tool for aesthetic scoring of digital photography