Philip Davis is a postdoctoral associate in the Department of Communication at Cornell University specializing in scholarly publishing. His research covers topics related to the dissemination of scientific knowledge, rewards and incentives in academic publishing, and economic issues related to libraries, authors, and publishers. He is a frequent blogger at The Scholarly Kitchen. This summer, he will be leaving Cornell to work as an independent researcher and consultant.
You may also like:
- Informal Evening Keynote: PowerPoint Karaoke – The Cocktail Lounge Edition
- Managing Supplemental Content
- Concurrent 2D: Information Overload: Reaching Readers in a State of Distraction
- Information Overload – Reaching Readers in a State of Distraction: Introduction
- Reaching readers: content and community