In a remote educating process using a holographic 3D TV system, the technique for transmitting holographic 3D images will play a very important role, and a wireless transmission should be introduced around the area where the wired network system cannot be used. For this reason, a SSTV system has been studied by many authors, however, it requires more than 36 s to transmit one sheet of holographic image. In this report, a transmitting-time reduced SSTV process is presented, and it is shown that this process has nearly the same level of quality of recovered images as previous SSTV, and it is only accompanied by a slight deterioration in the quality of the recovered images.
You may also like:
- Spatial dynamics within reconstructed holographic images
- Color holographic display based on single-layer monochromatic and panchromatic dichromated gelatin holographic recording materials
- Dynamic digital holographic display based on digital micromirror device and the improvement of optically reconstructed image quality
- How to digitalize 3D holographic process
- The shifting appearance/disappearance of holographic images: a specific visual quality emblematic of a dynamic ontology of perceptual and cognitive processes