Measurement of the characteristics of image holograms in regards to diffraction efficiency and signal to noise ratio are demonstrated, using readily available digital cameras and image editing software. Illustrations and case studies, using currently available holographic recording materials, are presented.
You may also like:
- Exposure and Spectral Characteristics of Bulgarian Silver-halide Materials for Multicolor Holographic Recording
- Dynamic digital holographic display based on digital micromirror device and the improvement of optically reconstructed image quality
- Direct fringe imaging of diffraction specific coherent panoramagrams in photorefractive polymer for updatable three-dimensional holographic display
- Human Factors for Holographic Imaging
- Holographic 3D imaging – methods and applications