The following is a review of holographic art works spanning several different themes. Each theme could be an exhibition in its own right. In 2004 I staged an exhibit at the Butler Institute of American Art which included several pieces from each group. It was my intention to get some of these works out and into the public and see what they looked like before expanding on a given theme. Many of them had remained unframed and unviewed for years. Some were new.
The themes addressed were; Nature Studies, Portraits, Abstracts and Gilded Lilies-religious art holographically visited.
You may also like:
- Beneath the surface: New works from the Strata Series
- Spatial dynamics within reconstructed holographic images
- On the currents: Revelations in recent works
- Colour holography in optics courses at Lund Institute of Technology
- A Curious Conundrum; The State of Holographic Portraiture in the 21st Century