Other presentations at the 2012 Stereoscopic Displays and Applications conference.
You may also like:
- Quantifying how the combination of blur and disparity affects the perceived depth
- The effect of crosstalk on perceived depth magnitude in stereoscopic displays
- Apparent stereo: the Cornsweet illusion can enhance perceived depth [8291-19]
- Visual comfort: stereoscopic objects moving in the horizontal and mid-sagittal planes [8288-36]
- Depth perception from stationary and moving stereoscopic three-dimensional images [8648-26] [SD&A2013]