The Dutch artist Ronald Huynen is working on an extremely long drawn panorama. It is a highly detailed pen–drawing of both banks of the New Waterway between Rotterdam and the North sea. Each riverbank will not be drawn higher than two inches, but will have a estimated length of more than sixy–five feet.
You may also like:
- A Time Travelling Panorama: The Battle of Trafalgar in a Robinson Crusoe Pantomime
- From London to Paris: A newly discovered Moving Toy Panorama
- Effulgence of the North: An Arctic Panorama on View at the Velaslavasay Panorama in Los Angeles
- Population genetic structure of people of Qatar
- Drawing Light-fields: Hand-Drawn Approaches to Abrasion Holography