An overview of issues that arise when outsourcing – and thoughts on the options that are available. Andy will look at the different drivers, both in the Press and in other companies, that might lead to particular solutions, and whether the widely held assumption that more work should be outsourced is actually correct for a given business, or indeed for the industry.
You may also like:
- Creating an electronic integrated XML workflow for STM journals with the NLM DTD: A case study
- Presenting case studies in using Blender for Visualisation
- E-books from the library perspective: Selection and Delivery
- She did it herself: the books of Rena Gardiner
- An implementation of BITS: The Cambridge University Press experience