Within the EC funded project MICOLE, several ideas for a multi-modal and collaborative software solution to support blind people in accessing, but also in actually doing mathematics were formulated. We shall outline these ideas and demonstrate two prototypes that have been developed within the project.
You may also like:
- UMCL: Providing Braille Transcription for Mathematical Applications
- Multi-lingual mathematical document recognition by InftyReader
- First experiences with using LAMBDA editor in Slovak environment
- BlindMath, a scientific editor for blind users: testing results
- AudioTact: autonomous exploration of mathematical functions for blind students