Michael Jubb will address the work RIN has done on researchers’ behaviours and attitudes with regard to managing, curating and sharing their data; the extent to which they do or do not comply with the policies and requirements of their funders; the differences between researchers in different disciplines; and the implications of all this for policy-makers and for those seeking to promote and support better data management, curation and sharing.
You may also like:
- The SUDAMIH Project: Developing Data Infrastructure for the Humanities – requirements and attitudes
- MaDAM: A Data Management Infrastructure for Biomedical Researchers at the University of Manchester
- Institutional Data Management Blueprint
- Managing Supplemental Content: Practical Advice for Publishers and Researchers: Introduction
- On data and publications: who does what