This presentation will look at how publishers are tackling the content enrichment challenge. It will include case studies of recent content enrichment projects with Pharmaceutical Press and the British Standards Institution. The session will focus on the implementation challenge but will also cover the selection of appropriate content enrichment methods, ROI considerations, when to carry out the enrichment and the question of automated versus manual enrichment.
You may also like:
- ‘Lead’ or ‘lead’ – improving the quality of semantic enrichment
- Making color management “just work” using colord
- Content Enrichment – A publishers perspective
- How Content Enrichment Drives Discovery (when search is not enough)
- Finders Keepers – The importance of content discovery, semantic enrichment and the user in an online information economy