Two years ago the Support centre for visually impaired students at Comenius University in Bratislava started with localization of Lambda editor. After successful adaptation some few blind secondary school students were equipped with the software.
The first part of presentation informs about our experience with this system, about the localization process of Lambda.
In the second part offers the basic information about Lambda courses for secondary schoole students and teachers, about experiences collected during these courses but also during usage in real environment (mathematical lessons, exams, homeworks…).
You may also like:
- Colour holography in optics courses at Lund Institute of Technology
- LAMBDA system: the Italian experience (in English & Italian)
- BlindMath, a scientific editor for blind users: testing results
- MAWEN: Mathematical Working Environment for Blind Users
- Experiences in using computation programs: Mathematica and Matlab