It is a critical time in the digital transition – business models are evolving, new digital devices and applications to access content are exploding, and digital rights management is becoming more complex. Are you ready for the emerging and exciting opportunities? The speaker will focus on comprehensive overview of the opportunities and challenges facing publishers in a digital world. He will discuss the current state of digital transition; the emerging business models; examine the evolving digital devices & apps used to disseminate content and use show-&-tell to demonstrate what some publishers are doing with their content.
You may also like:
- Concluding Keynote – Beyond Text and Tiffs: Progress and Prospects for Rich Media
- Reinventing Collection Development for a Digital Age: On-Demand and On-the-Go
- Current and future challenges in China: What’s an STM publisher to do?
- Keynote 1: Will Books be different?
- Reputation: New Ways of Building, Showcasing and Measuring Scholarly Reputation in the Digital Age