“Introduction to Code List Implementation” overviews the use of Genericode and Context/Value Association files for the representation and validation of controlled vocabularies such as code lists and identifier lists for XML documents of any XML vocabulary. The OASIS genericode format http://docs.oasis-open.org/codelist/genericode is used for the representation of values, and the OASIS context/value association using genericode specification http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=29990 (a work item of the OASIS Code List Representation Technical Committee http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/codelist/) is used for the data entry or the validation of instances of any XML document model with controlled values.
You may also like:
- Beauty and the beast – Design and implementation notes for ‘bigfoot’
- A practical introduction to EXSLT 2.0
- Keynote: One Scientist’s Wish List for STM Publishers
- Code RED – the future of Transfer
- Digital Evolution – A List Survival Guide: One traditional publishers journey from print to digital and beyond