The aim of the Institutional Data Management Blueprint (IDMB) project is to create a practical and attainable institutional framework for managing research data that facilitates ambitious national and international e-research practice. The objective is to produce a framework for managing research data that encompasses a whole institution (exemplified by the University of Southampton) and based on an analysis of current data management requirements for a representative group of disciplines with a range of different data.
You may also like:
- Managing and Sharing Data – What Researchers Do And Don’t Do; The Implications For Policy
- The SUDAMIH Project: Developing Data Infrastructure for the Humanities – requirements and attitudes
- MaDAM: A Data Management Infrastructure for Biomedical Researchers at the University of Manchester
- On data and publications: who does what
- Data Publishing and Institutional Repositories