How the changing needs and business models of the online world are dragging the venerable journal article kicking and screaming into the early 21st Century. We take a look at the features and thinking behind some of the changes NPG is making to the way in which it presents journal articles online, and also take a look at how NPG is engaging its readership through other digital channels.
You may also like:
- Dynamic digital holographic display based on digital micromirror device and the improvement of optically reconstructed image quality
- Beyond Topic: How Readers Choose which Article to Read
- Complementary Article Dissemination via Journals and Repositories: Economic Evidenc from the PEER Project
- Journal Article Mining and Scholarly Publishers
- An evidence-based approach to engaging healthcare users in a journals review project