The digital hologram of the 4D arrival management system of flight guidance, the holographic animation of the Reichstag in Berlin, a flight with the atoms in a fuel cell for a glasses free multi barrier monitor and the first electric noiseless hydrogen driven plane of the world, the Antares H2 documented with a stereo rig: The German Aerospace Center (Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt; in this text used DLR) researches give an incredible data base for new image making, which, some artists, like the author, have transformed into a visual stage. The outputs of 3D illustrations have been in S3D, M3D and holographic media.
You may also like:
- Words and images in time and space: An exploration of the use of text in fine-art holography
- Novel view synthesis for dynamic scene using moving multi-camera array
- Crosstalk and brightness in projection-based, multi-view systems [8288-32]
- Optimization of a multi-view system based on pulsed LED-LCD projectors [8288-53]
- Color correction of faded images using multi-scale gray world algorithm