Other presentations at the 2011 Stereoscopic Displays and Applications conference.
You may also like:
- Optical characterization of autostereoscopic 3D displays
- Content-Adaptive Parallax Barriers and Six-Dimensional Displays: new ideas from MIT Media Lab
- The effect of crosstalk on perceived depth magnitude in stereoscopic displays
- Apparent stereo: the Cornsweet illusion can enhance perceived depth [8291-19]
- Simple measurement of lenticular lens quality for autostereoscopic displays [8648-06] [SD&A2013]