We develop a new photopolymer, in which a photoinitiator, eosin Y, and a radical generator, triethanolamine, are dispersed in a poly hydroxyethyl methacrylate and methyl methacrylate copolymer matrix. The fabrication and characterization of material for volume holographic recording are presented.
You may also like:
- Intrinsic properties of holographic recording materials: principles and devices used for an objective evaluation
- Acrylamide based photopolymer for multicolour holographic recording
- PVA photopolymer for classroom holography
- A new photopolymer for volume holographic recording
- New recording material with AgBr nanoparticles for optical holography