How UK newspapers through the NLA have addressed the challenge of normalising content from over 150 titles to enable multiple applications in media monitoring and multiple downstream applications, how these are being extended to web content, and how data standards might lower costs.
You may also like:
- Making of gold – Stories from the content enrichment work bench
- Content-Adaptive Parallax Barriers and Six-Dimensional Displays: new ideas from MIT Media Lab
- Linda Beebe: Strategic Integration of Article Content: Managing Supplemental Materials
- David Martinsen: Strategic Integration of Article Content: Managing Supplemental Materials
- Licensing and text mining in the newspaper and periodicals sector