David Broberg, Vice President, Consumer Video Technology, CableLabs (USA).
John Merrit, The Merritt Group (USA).
Jukka Häkkinen, Adjunct Professor, Aalto University (Finland).
Frédéric Devernay, INRIA (France).
Other presentations at the 2011 Stereoscopic Displays and Applications conference.
You may also like:
- Adapting stereoscopic movies to the viewing conditions using depth-preserving and artifact-free novel view synthesis
- Discussion Forum 1 – 3DTV Dangers: Truth or Fiction?
- Discussion Panel on ‘Riding the Wave’
- Focus mis-match detection in stereoscopic content [8288-12]
- Discussion Forum: 3D Movies – Is There Enough Depth? [SD&A2013]