General idea of polygon sources of light for numerical synthesesis of object fields in CGHs. Problems to be solved for realizing polygon sources: Numerical algorithm for obtaining light from arbitrarily tilted polygons, control of diffusiveness and direction of light, control of brightness of polygons in its optical reconstruction. Examples of process to synthesize objectives. Examples of optical reconstruction. Performances of the polygon source method.
You may also like:
- Improvement of direct fringe printer for computer-generated holograms
- Practical method for color computer-generated rainbow hologram of real-existing objects
- Improve on the uniformity of reconstructed output from computer generated hologram with a pre-compensate method
- A rendering method of background reflections on a specular surface for CGH
- An Innovative Tool for Fabrication Computer-Generated Holograms