Linda Beebe is the Senior Director of PsycINFO for the American Psychological Association. In that capacity, she directs the development and production of electronic databases. APA currently offers five databases: two are bibliographic (PsycINFO for peer-reviewed scholarly books and journals and PsycEXTRA for gray literature), and three are full text (PsycARTICLES, PsycBOOKS, and PsycCRITIQUES). She previously was President of Parachute Publishing, a consulting firm, and earlier Associate Executive Director for Communications for the National Association of Social Workers. She is the current Treasurer of CrossRef, and she is serving on the Business Working Group for ORCID.
You may also like:
- CrossRef Financial Review
- Linda Beebe: Strategic Integration of Article Content: Managing Supplemental Materials
- Managing Supplemental Content: Practical Advice for Publishers and Researchers: Introduction
- Managing Supplemental Content
- Extending JATS to include the NISO/NFAIS Recommended Practices for Online Supplemental Journal Article Materials