INFOTECH Soft and Massachusetts General Hospital have co-developed two applications for Elsevier’s SciVerse platform to enable cross-database semantic search of National Cancer Institute cancer Biomedical Informatics Grid (caBIG) resources. The Cancer Models Gateway links Science Direct searches to computational cancer models in the Center for the Development of a Virtual Tumor’s Digital Model Repository (CViT DMR) and animal models of cancer in the Cancer Models Database (caMOD). The Cancer Images Gateway links Science Direct full-text articles to matching content in the Cancer Images Database (caIMAGE).
You may also like:
- Developing a Statechart-to-ECMAScript Compiler Optimized for SVG User Interface Development for the World Wide Web
- Developing Best Practices for Supplemental Materials
- Smart content at Elsevier
- Connecting to external data sets through SciVerse Applications
- ISNI – International Standard Name Identifier for Creators and Organisations