Colourholographic Ltd is proud to announce the launch of the new ultra-fine grain panchromatic emulsion BBPan. This emulsion uses the already known big storage capabilities of the red, green and blue monochromatic emulsions, together with the extremely low scatter levels in all of them. These properties, combined with a new panchromatic formulation, have resulted in a material that can be used to store several images of the same object recorded with different laser wavelengths. The emulsion is user-friendly, and it can be exposed, processed and dried in normal laboratory conditions, rendering bright images with good colour reproduction. This emulsion is the result of some years of research carried out within the company.
You may also like:
- Multi-layer systems with DESA emulsions
- Color Holography Progress and New Recording Materials
- Acrylamide based photopolymer for multicolour holographic recording
- Color holographic display based on single-layer monochromatic and panchromatic dichromated gelatin holographic recording materials
- A transportable system for the in situ recording of color Denisyuk holograms of Greek cultural heritage artifacts in silver halide panchromatic emulsions and an optimized illuminating device for the finished holograms