There is an assumption in the journals publishing business that what happens first in STM will follow in social science and humanities. This presentation sets out to examine key challenges for social science and humanities in relation to scholarly communication, the differences and similarities with STM.
You may also like:
- Research and information habits in the socials sciences and humanities: findings from the Ithaka S+R Faculty Survey
- Doing data in the social sciences and humanities: links to and from published work
- Lessons learned in social media
- OA in the Humanities and Social Sciences
- Open Access in the Humanities and Social Sciences