Rayvel designs, develops, manufactures, markets and distributes holographic products for consumers, industry, and government agencies to provide eye-catching and functional solutions for imaging, advertising, and optical systems. Headquartered in Montville, Connecticut USA, Rayvel not only makes holograms but completely packages them into commercially viable products.
Rayvel operates in four main business areas, or “pillars”:
- Consumer products
- Business-to-business trade shows, point-of-purchase (POP), museum displays
- Industrial and scientific components
You may also like:
- FUJIFILM — New film technology for the display holographic market
- Tapping the full potential of the eBook market – Springer’s MyCopy
- Color holographic display based on single-layer monochromatic and panchromatic dichromated gelatin holographic recording materials
- Commercial Display Holography: A History of Failure?
- Single Pass Inkjet Digital Printing Technology for Commercial Printing Market