Best practices for designing, releasing, maintaining and packaging open fonts. A review of dos and don’ts based on real world examples and community experiences. Various tips and tools for authors, designers and contributors to open font projects to Do The Right Thing in the complicated area of open fonts.
You may also like:
- Features of a robotic typesetter: best practices in defining and implementing OpenType Layout features for European fonts
- Creating cuneiform fonts with METATYPE1 and FontForge
- Meta designing parameterized Arabic fonts for AlQalam
- Designing with Free tools in an Open Community: experiences from the Fedora Design Team
- Crafting an Open Font Stack