Display holography holds a distinction that makes it appealing to the widest audience because it can be appreciated at a deep level by people of all ages and in all fields of endeavor. It provides a unique opportunity for us to gather in an intimate location to learn, enjoy, and enlighten one another. This paper will be presented with physical demonstrations to explore the relationships between art and science, esthetics and mathematics, and the dualities that exist in nature. On the practical level, a visual model for deep understanding of holography and a proposal for “making holograms that sell” will be presented.
You may also like:
- Holography, art, and science – a course of study at Irvine Valley College, California, USA
- Holography in Museums — A modern Sleeping Beauty Syndrome
- From mimetism to immateriality in Art Holography: different approaches and concepts
- A New Display Holography Studio System for Portraiture and Art Holography
- Calculation method of CGH for Binocular Eyepiece-Type Electro Holography