Irrespective of its stunning visual appeal, display holograms are yet to become popular in the global marketplace. A systematic analysis brings out the valid reasons behind this and hence, before finalizing our commercial machine designs and having a proper market positioning in display holography, Light Logics conducted an analysis and the designs were finalized and the commercial positioning was done as per this. This paper sketches our findings, the related scientific and techno-commercial aspects, and the new HoloLiveTM Display Holography Studio System for portraiture and creative holography.
You may also like:
- From Analog to Digital Holography, a Personal Holographic Journey
- Will 2010 herald the decade of display holography?
- From mimetism to immateriality in Art Holography: different approaches and concepts
- A Curious Conundrum; The State of Holographic Portraiture in the 21st Century
- Commercial Display Holography: A History of Failure?