How to engage with the peer-reviewed literature: strategies for fellow researchers, science journalists and bloggers. A look at how this was handled in a controversial example from last year – the #arseniclife story.
- Rosie Redfield – Microbiologist, University of British Columbia, RRResearch
- Ivan Oransky – Reuters Health, Retraction Watch
- Jonathan Eisen – Evolutionary biologist, UC Davis; Tree of Life (joining via Skype)
- Joerg Heber – Senior Editor, Nature Materials
- Ed Gerstner – Senior Editor, Nature Physics