A brief history of LATEX—with a prediction Not only brief, but very brief and with a lot of personal bias! History with attitude!! Left as unpredictable until the last minute will be both ofthese: What I mean by LATEX; and of course the prediction!
You may also like:
- Windows of opportunity: A (biased) personal history of two decades of LaTeX development—Are there lessons to be learned?
- Standards for LaTeX documents and processors
- TeX-free LaTeX, an overview
- Classes, styles, conflicts: The biological realm of LaTeX
- Investigating the possibility of using fewer training samples — in the color prediction model based on CIEXYZ using an effective coverage map