As the China market continues to develop, grow and evolve, it’s even more important now that publishers understand the changes and challenges of this fast paced economic giant. This session will help set some parameters around expectations, and also offer unique insights and opportunities in to how publishers can grow their China presence and foot print. The presentation will offer the latest updates from the Chinese buying consortia as well as ways to successfully cultivate local business relationships and journey more deeply and strategically in this emerging market.
You may also like:
- Current and future challenges in China: What’s an STM publisher to do?
- What are the opportunities and challenges in Latin America?
- The China bull in the publishing shop
- The library-facilitated collection: Variety is the spice of life – the challenges of managing collections shaped by user choice and publisher bundling
- Understanding and overcoming challenges to sharing personal and sensitive data