Ian James Wood is a renowned panoramic photographer. Among other work he has completed commissions for Barclays Bank, Gardiner & Theobald and Derriford Hospital. He is an active member of the world wide panoramic photography community and is on the board of directors of the International VR Photography Association. Ian has had several exhibitions, the most recent at Royal William Yard in Plymouth and he has been published in magazines, calendars and catalogues. In addition he does panorama–related computer programming and has also built several panoramic cameras plus manual and motorised panoramic tripod heads.
Currently he is working on a programming project for Innovate and a photographic bursary for Phoenix Digital Media in Exeter — ‘Panoramic Journeys Through Time’.
His work can be seen online at:
You may also like:
- A Time Travelling Panorama: The Battle of Trafalgar in a Robinson Crusoe Pantomime
- Taking the panoramic image beyond the computer screen: how modern techniques can bring new awe to old tricks
- Keynote: Digital preservation in the ERAB/ESFRI landscape
- Thirty years of literate programming and more?
- Riding the Wave. How Europe can Gain from the Fising Tide of Scientific Data