2006: The Reality – Holograms are ubiquitous: financial transaction cards, banknotes, passports, ID cards, driving licences, product packs, Giftwrap and greetings cards, Packaging, Book
Not the vision: no wall décor, advertising, art
But are we closer to realising the vision now?
You may also like:
- International Symposium on Display Holography and it’s beginnings, Lake Forest College, USA
- Display holography in Korea
- A New Display Holography Studio System for Portraiture and Art Holography
- Commercial Display Holography: A History of Failure?
- Free Ride: How Digital Parasites are Destroying the Culture Business, and how the Culture Business can Fight Back