Other presentations at the 2011 Stereoscopic Displays and Applications conference.
You may also like:
- Toward Reducing Observer Metamerism in Industrial Applications: Colorimetric Observer Categories and Observer Classification
- The effect of crosstalk on perceived depth magnitude in stereoscopic displays
- Both efficiency measures and perceived workload sensitive for manipulations in binocular disparity
- Reproducibility of crosstalk measurements on active glasses 3D LCD displays based on temporal characterization [8288-31]
- Towards standardized 3DTV QoE assessment: cross-lab study on display technology and viewing environment parameters [8648-12] [SD&A2013]