This project is currently on going and was first planned in September 2004. It consists of three major flat canvas works, installed in a purpose built building which is going to join onto the existing gallery and Wilpena Panorama complex.
You may also like:
- Architectural Application and Maintenance for Art Holography
- “Presence”: A review of holographic works exhibited at the Butler Institute of American Art
- Barker’s View of Plymouth and other early Topographical and Naval Panoramas
- Effulgence of the North: An Arctic Panorama on View at the Velaslavasay Panorama in Los Angeles
- Taking the panoramic image beyond the computer screen: how modern techniques can bring new awe to old tricks