Other presentations at the 2012 Stereoscopic Displays and Applications conference.
You may also like:
- When only hue is left: human assignment of grey-levels to iso-brightness and iso-saturated images
- Crosstalk reduces the amount of depth seen in 3D images of natural scenes [8288-29]
- Method and simulation to study 3D crosstalk perception [8288-30]
- Crosstalk and brightness in projection-based, multi-view systems [8288-32]
- Visual comfort: stereoscopic objects moving in the horizontal and mid-sagittal planes [8288-36]