Advent of 3D televisions has created a new wave of public interest in 3D images. Though these technologies create moving pictures with apparent depth, it lacks the visual appeal and a set of other positive aspects of color holographic images. But, the above new wave of interest in 3D will definitely help to fuel popularity of holograms. In view of this, a low cost and handy color holography camera is designed for recording color holograms of artifacts. It is believed that such cameras will help to record medium format color holograms outside conventional holography laboratories and help in popularization of color holography. The paper discusses the design and the results obtained.
You may also like:
- Intrinsic properties of holographic recording materials: principles and devices used for an objective evaluation
- Color Holography Progress and New Recording Materials
- Exposure and Spectral Characteristics of Bulgarian Silver-halide Materials for Multicolor Holographic Recording
- Color holographic display based on single-layer monochromatic and panchromatic dichromated gelatin holographic recording materials
- A transportable system for the in situ recording of color Denisyuk holograms of Greek cultural heritage artifacts in silver halide panchromatic emulsions and an optimized illuminating device for the finished holograms